YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022-23 Online Check @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in | రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి | Rythu Bharosa Status Release Date
Previously the government of Andhra Pradesh has distributed over 5,500 to all the needy people of the state, and also the 1st instalment was 5,500 has been distributed on Monday. So, the scheme is YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, which implement to provide financial aid to all the needy people and farmers household of the state, and so many beneficiaries get confused how to check the payment status. In this article we will provide you all the important details regarding this scheme, its benefits, eligibility conditions, required documents list and so many other important details are also available in this article.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
Andhra Pradesh Government has started this YSR Rythu Bharosa program to provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state. When the scheme was launched in 2019, more than Rs.6162.45 crore was distributed to 46 lakhs of rural households. in the state, and on the other hand more than Rs 2525 crore is provided in PM Kisan scheme while the state is basically responsible for paying more than Rs 3637.45. Authorities have also said that more than Rs.6,750.67 million has been handed over49.40 lakh distributed to farmers in the second year.
Overview Details ofAP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Instalment||15th May|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Instalment||Month of Oct|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per year for 5 Years|
Objective of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
This program aims to provide financial support to the country’s farmers in various categories, strengthen the country’s agricultural sector and support the state government’s farmers. When the program was launched in 2019, more than Rs.6,162.45 crore was distributed to 46,000 farming households in the state and on the other hand, more than Rs.2,525 crore will be allocated under PM Kisan program. The authorities have also indicated that more than Rs 6750.67 million was distributed to the 49.40Lakh to second-year farmers.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The insurance premium is paid by the government. Ongoing irrigation improvements are being completed. Manufacturers do not have to pay taxes on vehicles.
- Cold stores are being set up across the country. Tenants receive Rs.2500/- every year. The state government provides farmers with interest-free loans.
- Annual Financial Support of Rs. 13,500/- Each farming family will receive Rs. 67,500 for a period of five years. Farmers get 9 hours of free energy every day.Farmers get free boreholes. The farming family is offered a life insurance policy of 5,000 rupees.
Eligibility YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Applicants who live permanently in the state of Andhra Pradesh could benefit from this program. Only if the applicant is a farmer or works in the agribusiness can he/she benefit from this plan.
- Small minor or agricultural tenants can also benefit from this regulation upon application. Only if the farmer has 5 acres of farmland can he benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Required Documents List
- The Aadhaar card.
- Proof of resident
- Income certification
- Agriculture land protection.
- Account information
- Photograph in passport size.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2022
- Enrolled applicants will be able to check payment status, all they need is to visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- There you are required to tap on Rythu Bharosa Payment Status, which is available on the page, and continue.
- On the other page you are required to your 12 digit Aadhar Card number and then tap on submit option and continue.
- Now the applicant payment status will be seen on your screen.