Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme:- There are people in Telangana state who are skilled and educated for work but are still unemployed, for these people government of Telangana has launched a new scheme. In this scheme the government is providing financial assistance to all those citizens who are unemployed. The scheme is named as Telangana unemployment allowance scheme 2023. Eligible citizens of Telangana can apply for this scheme. The government of Telangana possess the budget of Rs. 1,819 crores for the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023. The amount of money that the government will provide to the unemployed is around Rs. 3,016 per month.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance scheme 2023
The CM of Telangana Chandrasekhar Rao has unveiled this scheme in the year of 2019-20. Under this scheme government is providing financial assistance to unemployed citizens. As financial help, An unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 will be given every month to the unemployed youth of the state who have passed their graduation. Unemployed citizens pursuing postgraduate degree will be given an unemployment allowance of Rs. 7,5000 every month.
Details of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
Objective of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2023
There are people in there who are well educated but still are jobless because of some reasons, government of Telangana has launched this scheme to provide financial assistance to those who are unemployed. Government aims to provide financial aid monthly to the unemployed citizens so that can be self-reliant till they find any source of income. With help of this scheme unemployed citizens of Telangana can fulfill their day to day needs.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Benefits
- Under the TS unemployment allowance scheme, the government is willing to provide fund to unemployed citizens of Telangana.
- The budget under this scheme is set to the limit of Rs. 1,810 crores.
- Rs. 3,016 will be given to the unemployed of the state monthly.
- This scheme is a promise made by the ruling party of Telangana.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries account.
- Candidate should be the permanent resident of Teangana.
- Candidate should have earned their education from recognized institution.
- Age of the candidate should be under 22 to 35 years.
- Candidates who have land more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme.
- Who have four wheeled vehicles are not eligible for this scheme.
- A debtor who have received loan of Rs. 50,000 or more cannot apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates photo
- Domicile certificate
- Phone number
- Accounts details
- Scanned Signature copy
Online registration procedure of Telangana Unemployment Allowance 2023
- Firstly, visit the official website of the unemployment allowance scheme.
- Homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the registration link.
- A registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the details asked in it like your name, email id, bank account details etc.
- You will need to attach your documents.
- Now, click on submit.
- Your online application is completed.