Telangana Health Card :- In India here are so many people who suffer from financial problems, especially health related problems. Many people cannot afford that much assistance to provide their family members health facilities, and to provide help various schemes and portals have launched by different government departments, and now here is another one. The government od Telangana have recently introduced the latest health card scheme, called Telangana Health Card Scheme 2023 in which free medical facilities will be provided by the government. To get this card and detailed information regarding this scheme, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, documents list, application procedure, and other details, applicants have to go through this article till the end.
Telangana Health Card
Recently the government of Telangana have introduced the latest scheme for the citizens of the state, who cannot afford money for medical treatments because of its high cost. The government have announced health card for all the citizens, in which they will be able to get free best medical treatments, which will work in different states also and with these cards citizens can get free treatments in all private and government hospitals in the state. There are so many needy people who are helpless with critical health conditions, and because of higher cost these people couldn’t manage to get better medical treatment. So, keeping this in mind the government have initiated this beneficial scheme for the them, to make them independent and secure.
Overview Details of EHS Telangana Health Card
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Health Card|
|Launched by||Government Of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide free medical treatment|
Objective of Telangana Health Card 2023
The main aim of this card is to cover all the medical expenses of the candidates who cannot afford money for their treatments. Health conditions such as, heart diseases, dental problems and many more medical facilities will be provided by this card, and it will work in all the private and government hospitals in the state. This initiation will ease all the problems of the citizens who cannot afford high cost for health treatments for them and for their families. With the implementation of this scheme, the government will make them strong and secure which will be beneficial for them, and in this card the government will provide assistance aid to each beneficiary.
Benefits and Features of Telangana Health Card Scheme
- With the implementation of this beneficial scheme, is to the government will offer free medical treatment to all the beneficiaries.
- This health card is available for all the citizens who live in the state, and also who are retired or serving government officers.
- This plan is also available for the government teachers of the state, and the government have also mentioned that, no officials will robed money of the beneficiaries.
- This scheme is basically introduced by the Telangana government, to provide free medical facilities to all the needy citizens of the state.
- Those candidates who wants to apply to get this card are not required to visit any office, they can apply through their mobile and laptops at their homes.
- The government have mentioned that, this health card will work in all the government and private hospitals in the state, and all the best medical services will be available for them.
- In order to get benefited from this card or to get the card, beneficiaries are required to apply for it.
Diseases will be Covered Under this Scheme
- Critical Care
- Dental Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Surgical Gastro Enterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Organ Transplantation Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Gynaecology And Obstetrics Surgery
- Medical Oncology
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Plastic Surgery
- Poly Trauma
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Health Card Scheme
- Those candidates who wants to get benefited from this scheme should be the permanent residence of Telangana State.
- And most importantly candidate should be a government employee in the state.
- To get more detailed information regarding eligibility conditions, must reach the official website and read the advertisement, link is given below.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Ration card
- Residence certificate/proof
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to Get EHS Telangana Health Card 2023
- Those individuals who have registered and willing to download the card are required to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after reaching the webpage, you have to tap on Sign Up option and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the login page will open, now you have to enter your employee id and password.
- And then choose the employee type, and then tap on Download Heath Card.
- With the help of this process, you can download the health card on your devises.
|Package prices||Click Here|
|Follow up packages||Click Here|
|Chronic OP packages||Click Here|
|Dental package prices||Click Here|
|Organ transplantation surgery packages||Click Here|