Telangana’s Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has introduced the revamped Chenetha Mithra Scheme enhancing support for handloom weavers. The scheme now provides direct financial assistance to eligible workers, replacing the previous 50% subsidy model. This article offers insight into eligibility, benefits, and application guidelines, reflecting the state’s commitment to uplift the handloom sector.
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme Details 2023
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme 2023 a transformative initiative launched by Chief Minister KCR on Handloom Day. This revised scheme embodies a significant shift in approach, benefiting eligible handloom weavers.
Under the revamped Chenetha Mitra Scheme eligible individuals now receive a direct deposit of 3000 INR into their bank accounts. This update marks a departure from the earlier subsidy model that applied to raw material purchases.
Additionally, the state government has also revisited the Nethannaku Bima Insurance Scheme, aligning its provisions with the evolving needs of the handloom community.
This succinct overview provides a glimpse into the progressive strides taken by the Telangana government in bolstering the handloom sector.
Quick Look – Chenetha Mithra Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Chenetha Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||CM KCR|
|Launched Date||7th August|
|Purpose||To provide Financial Assistance to the Handloom Workers|
|Financial Assistance||3000 INR|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||click here|
TS Chenetha Mitra Scheme Objective
The primary objective behind the revision of the TS Chenetha Mitra Scheme is to ensure a uniform and consistent financial assistance approach for all eligible handloom weavers. The earlier model, offering a 50% subsidy on raw material purchases, faced challenges related to invoice uploading. To simplify the process and enhance accessibility, the scheme has been modified to provide a standardized financial assistance amount to all beneficiaries. This adjustment aims to streamline administration and create a more efficient and inclusive support system for the handloom weaving community in Telangana.
Benefits and Features of Chenetha Mitra Yojana
- Revised on August 7th, aligned with Handloom Weavers Day.
- No need to upload purchase bills for subsidy claims.
- Eligible handloom weavers receive a direct financial assistance of Rs. 3000 from the State Government.
- Financial assistance deposited directly into beneficiaries bank accounts through DBT mode.
- Enhances socio-economic empowerment and well-being of handloom workers.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Chenetha Mithra Scheme
- Only citizens of Telangana are eligible to receive financial assistance under the scheme.
- Exclusive to handloom weavers, individuals engaged in handloom weaving are eligible beneficiaries.
- Applicants must possess an Aadhaar-linked bank account for seamless fund disbursement.
- The revised Chenetha Mitra Scheme is open to previously eligible handloom workers, ensuring their continued access to benefits.
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Bank Passbook Details
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Online Application Process for Chenetha Mitra Scheme
- While an official website for the Chenetha Mitra Yojana is yet to be launched, we anticipate its release in the near future. When the state government unveils the website, you can follow these steps to apply online:
- Access the official website dedicated to the Chenetha Mitra Scheme.
- On the home page, locate and click on the Online Apply link.
- Fill in your essential information such as name, gender, age, and address on the new page displayed.
- Enter your bank account details as required. Additionally, upload the necessary documents.
- Conclude the process by clicking on the Submit button.