Tafcop portal Login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login– TAFCOP stands for Analytics Telecom For Fraud Management And Consumer Protection. The government of India has launched this Tafcop portal recently. Under this portal users will get to know active phone number connection registered under their names. By using information of your Aadhar card, many criminals can use SIM cards under your name and to prevent this fraud Indian government has launched this portal 2023. Tafcop portal Login subscribers will get this benefit. TAFCOP services are available in all over Indian states.
Tafcop portal Login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login /Department Of Telecommunication-(DOT)
Government of India has introduced this new Tafcop portal Login tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Login so that the consumers can easily determine number associated with their names. This is a platform that has been created for tracking SIM cards. Users can use this portal by entering their phone numbers. To obtain ticket ID reference user will need to enter their phone number while logging in.
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal Details in Highlights
|Portal Name||Tafcop portal Login|
|Full Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Introduced||Department of Telecommunications|
|Beneficiaries||Telecom Subscribers & TAFCOP Registered Connection|
|Benefits||Reliable, Secure, Affordable, and High-Quality Telecom Services|
Objectives of this portal
The primary purpose of his tafcop portal is to help subscribers to identify active phone numbers registered under their names and take appropriate action to regularize any additional phone number. It has been launched for analytics telecom fraud management and consumer protection purpose.
Benefits of this scheme
- SMS reminders will be sent to the costumers who have active multiple phone numbers registered under their names more than nine.
- This portal is provided with the online mode.
- All mobile users of India will be benefited from this portal.
- Users can easily check out number connections registered under their names.
- All Indian residents are eligible for this portal.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Permanent resident certificate
Procedure to check registered online connections in this portal
- At first, visit the official website of the portal.
- On the home page search for the option called know your mobile connections.
- Once you find the option click on it to check how many connections you have.
- You will be taken to the new website, on this page you will need to enter your phone number and OTP in addition you will need to enter catpcha code.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on log in option.
- All the connection will be appear on your screen.