Recently the government of Karnataka have launched the latest scholarship program called SSP Scholarship 2023 for the students who are recently studying in class9th 10th 11th and 12th, in which the government will provide them financial help so that they can complete their education without any problems. There are two types of scholarships which is as class 9th to 10th students will be able to apply for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship, and the other one is SSP Post Matric Scholarship for class 11th to 12th. In this article we will provide you all the necessary details regarding this scholarship, such as benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents list, features, including application procedure is also available in this article, all the candidates are advised to read the whole article top to end and get it all.
SSP Scholarship 2023
The government of Karnataka have initiated the scholarship scheme in which all the students of 9th 10th 11th and 12th standard will be able to get financial support from the government. With the implementation of this scheme, all the students who belongs to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe will get assistance aid which will be given after applicants complete the online registration under this scheme, and for that applicants will be needed a SATS ID which will be provided by the school, and with this you can fill the application form and get benefited from this scheme. The school fee will be refunded to the given bank accounts for the candidates which must be link to the Aadhar Card, this will provide relief to the family of the beneficiaries.
Overview Details of SSC Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship||SSP Pre and post Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Offered to||SC and ST Students in Karnataka|
|Started by||Karnataka Government|
|Eligibility||Studying in Government Schools or Universities|
|Registration Start Date||Open Now|
|Type of Scholarships||Pre-Matric and Post Matric Scholarships|
|Mode of Fund Transfer||DBT|
Objective of SSP Scholarship 2023
The main objective is that ton provide financial help to all those students who actually needed this, such as the government have initiated scheme as Pre-Matric Scholarship for class 9th to 10th students and the other one is Post-Matric Scholarship scheme for the students in class 11th and 12th. The government will cover all the expenses of the student academics. This scheme will be beneficial for underprivileged students and specially those students who belongs to backward class, and scheduled caste and schedules tribe.
Benefits of SSP Scholarship
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government will refund the tuition fee so that students will be able to comfort the burden of fees.
- With the help of this, all the students belong to SC/ST Schedule caste will become independent and it will help them to continue their education without any objection.
- The assistance aid will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the students without middleman.
Eligibility Criteria of SSP Scholarship
- Those candidates who belongs of OBS, SC/ST category are eligible to get benefited from this scholarship scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 1 lakh, if yes then the candidates is eligible for this.
- Applicants who want to get this opportunity should be the permanent residence of Karnataka state.
- Students from all standard should have scored 50% marks in their previous examination.
- The family man of the candidates should not have permanent jobs and those who are unable to provide financial support are eligible to make registration under this scholarship scheme.
- SATS ID of the Student
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number
- Parents Name
- Domicile Certificate.
- University Details or Institute Details of theStudent
Procedure to Create an Account on SSP Scholarship Portal 2023
- Interested applicants must have to visit the Official Website of the Portal.
- And after reaching the web page .
- you have to tap on Click Here to Create New Account option and continue.
- After tapping on that link, now if you have an Aadhar Card then click on Yes option, and enter your Aadhar id and captcha code and continue.
- After this the registration form will appear, now enter all the necessary details on it and complete the registration process.
- After completing the process, you will get username and password and with that you have to make a login process.
- After successfully login process, now tap on Apply Now option and the application form will open.
- Now enter all the necessary details on it and attach the necessary documents with it also.
- And last before submission verify the details carefully and now submit the application form.