The Telangana government has launched a scheme called Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme with the aim to lessen the financial burden on farmers who have taken out loans from the banks and other financial institutions in order to continue their agriculture pursuits. By offering farmers the chance to repay their loans, this portal targets the financial barriers that frequently prevent agricultural progress. The programme also provides resources and funding to support these individuals continued farming efforts and increase agricultural productivity.
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2023
In this programme, farmers who currently lack access to financial education will receive it and learn about the various financial tools available to them. Only farmers in the state of Telangana who are legal permanent citizens of India are eligible for this scheme. Now, Farmers will have the chance to be able to pay back their loans. In addition, as this programme is developed, some of the loans will also be cancelled on behalf of the farmers. If the farmers would like or need any assistance, they can apply for the Rythu Runa. Through this portal the government will be giving financial aid to the farmers so that they will be able to carry on with their agricultural pursuits.
Benefits and Impact of Rythu Runa Mafi Status
- The scheme’s implementation will directly benefit 5.83 lakh agricultural labourers.
- The Telangana Agriculture department, which would mail a cheque to the recipient’s registered address, will receive the beneficiary data list from the Bankers Committees in each district.
- Both commercial and nationalised banks, as well as banks in rural and urban areas, are recognised as acceptable sources of loan issuance, according to the revised standards. Institutions of cooperative credit will also take into account.
- The scheme has two main plans: agricultural industry development and the financial security of farmers.
- The individuals who have taken agricultural credit through gold loans and short term plans are eligible for loan waiver advantages.
- For agricultural workers the amount of Rs. 25000 has been set for standard farming loans.
- An Rs. 6,225 crore corpus fund has been established, and Rs. 1,198 crores would be needed to pay beneficiaries under the primary implementation phase. That being said, a total of Rs. 24,738 crores are required.
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Rythu Runa Scheme
- The applicant is needed to be the permanent resident of Telangana state.
- Those who qualify for loans may submit an application and the supporting documents must be provided by reputable state or federal government banks.
- Aadhar card
- Loan documents
- Bank account and passbook
- Income certificate
- Identity proof documents
How to Check Rythu Runa Mafi Status 2023-24
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will be shown on your display.
- Here, click on TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
- Application form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload all the important documents.
- Now, click the submit button in order to compete the process.
- After the successful submission, a reference ID will generate.
- You can use this reference ID to track your application status.