Here in this article, we will discuss the latest news, which is that the government of has Initiated portal called RTE Gujarat Admission 2023. Under this program the government will provide education facilities to all the students who are economically weak and come from backward classes, this admission is only available for 1st class students, and we all know that there are so many families who are willingly waiting for such opportunities for their children’s If you’re interested and willing to know more details, then read this whole article till the end, which includes benefits, eligibility, the registration process, and many more.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
The government of Gujarat has launched the admission process for class 1st, in private schools, for students who are poor and economically weak, and because of that, they cannot afford financial support for their education. Candidates can make a registration under this portal, and get benefited from the government. The Right to Education Act (RTE) was introduced by the Indian government in 2010.
The main objective of this law is to provide free and compulsory education to all children in the age group from 6 to 14 years. According to this law, 25% of the places in private schools are reserved for children from economically weaker classes and socially disadvantaged groups. RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 is the process through which eligible children can apply for to private schools under the RTE Act. The online application process for is expected to start in January 2023, and the process is conducted by the Ministry of Education.
Key Highlights of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
|Name of the Article||RTE Gujarat Admission|
|Launched By||By Gujarat State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Children from poor and economically challenged families of the state|
|Objective||Providing low fees and financial benefits for education|
|Benefits||Educational Opportunities and Facilities|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Objective of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
The main goal of RTE (Right to Education) is to ensure that children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and disadvantaged communities have access to free and compulsory education in schools in their neighborhoods. This initiative aims to remove the barriers that prevent these children from receiving a quality education and to promote inclusion and equality in the education system.
(Expected) Start Last Date
|RTE Admission Notification Release||21st March 2023|
|RTE Gujarat 2023-24 Start Date||30th March 2023|
|RTE Form 2023-24 Gujarat Last Date||11th April 2023|
|Verification For RTE Form||16th April 2023|
|Verification Update & Document Upload Date||17th to 19th April 2023|
|Rejected Verification List||19th April 2023|
|District Certificate & Documents Submission For Rejected Form||Till 21st April 2023|
|First Round Closing Date||26th April 2023|
|List of Selected Candidates For 1st Round||April 2023|
|2nd Round||May 2023|
Benefits of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 ensures that children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and disadvantaged communities have access to education that would otherwise not be accessible due to financial constraints.
- The initiative aims to promote inclusion and reduce inequalities in the education system by ensuring that children of all communities and backgrounds have equal opportunities to access quality education.
- By accommodating a more diverse student body, schools are incentivized to provide higher-quality education that can adapt to the needs of all children.
- Education is a fundamental right that strengthens the foundations of society. RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 ensures that every child has access to quality education which may lead to a more empowered and informed society in the future.
- By providing free and compulsory education to economically vulnerable groups and disadvantaged communities, RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 can help reduce the gap between rich and poor and promote social equality.
Eligibility Criteria Under RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
- Those Children whowere born between June 2, 2014, and June 1, 2015, are Eligible.
- For Communities like ST/SC households, the yearly income requirement is Rs. 2 lacks.
- For OBC Households the Yearly Income Requirement is Rs 1 Lakh.
- General Households Yearly Income Requirement is 68,000 Rs.
|Address Proof||Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Driving Licence / Ration Card / Notarised Rent Agreement|
|Caste Certificate of Parents||Mamlatdar Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate / Hospital Register Certificate / Anganwadi, Balvadi Register Certificate / Parent or Guardian’s Affidavit|
|Photograph||Recent Color Photograph (Passport size)|
|Parents Income||Competent Officer Certificate|
|BPL Card Number||BPL Card Number|
|NDNT||Competent Officer Certificate|
|Orphan||Orphanage Certificate / Guardian affidavit|
|Child in Need or Care and Protection||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Children belonging to Child care Institution||Bal Suraksha Adhikari Certificate|
|Child Labour / Children of migrating Labourers||Dept. of Labour & Employment|
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon|
|CWSN||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|HIV affected Children||Civil Surgeon|
|Child Aadhaar Card / Parent’s Aadhaar Card||Copy of Child Aadhaar Card / Copy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card|
|Bank Details||Child or Parent’s Passbook Copy|
- The applicant’s Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student Birth Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- School Admission Receipt
How to Apply for RTE Gujarat Admission 2023
- Visit the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission 2023.
- Register on the website by entering your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details.
- And also upload all the necessary documents with the form
- Now verify the given details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.