Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List | Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Online Check | Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List
As we all know that there are so many families who live in Kucha houses, which is not safe for them because it can be harmful for them, and for that so many schemes and portals have launched by different governments and here is another which is Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in 2023. In which housing facilities as assistance aid will be provided to all the homeless people of the Odisha state, and now those individuals who have registered themselves under this yojana, now can check the beneficiary list which is recently released by the authorities. Here we have mentioned all the necessary details regarding the yojana, benefits, eligibility criteria, features, beneficiaries list, including the application registration procedure is also available in this article.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023
The government of Odisha have recently released the beneficiaries list who have selected to get benefited from this scheme. We all are aware that, there are so many people in the state, who does not have their own homes, so they have to live in kuccha house, and we all know that living in kuccha houses is very dangerous. So keeping this in mind the government of Odisha have initiated this beneficial scheme, in which Pakka houses will be provided by the government, and now the government have also released the list, so registered candidates visit the website and check their names on the list.
Overview details of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Article about||Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List|
|Initiated by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Odisha|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help to Build Pakka Ghar|
|Official Website||Given below|
|Availabilityof the Scheme||Available|
Objective of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a better way of living standard, those who use to live in Kacha house. With the implementation of this yojana, the government of Odisha will provide Pukka house to each poor citizens of the state. So, if you have applied for this, then now you can check the beneficiary list which is now updated on the website. And those candidates who haven’t applied for it yet, make a registration through the link given in this article.
Features of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- This yojana have initiated by the government of Odisha, in which the government will provide Pucca house to all the needy people of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, there will be no connections or involvement of any kind of contractors, and the work will be done by the government.
- The developing unit under this yojana will be transferred to only women, and the assistance provided by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account.
- As per the reports the carpet area of the house will be 25 square ft, and in this house, there will be a hygiene, cooking space, and toilet area.
- The roof material will come from RCC, and innovations such as technologies to design building material, and also the constructions will be done under the screen.
Benefits of the Scheme
- With the implementation of this scheme, the financial help will be provided through the government of Odisha.
- And the help is for those who live in Kuccha house, and with the financial will be given to build Kuccha house to Pakka house.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
- Only those citizens will be able to get benefited from this scheme who have a residency of Odisha state.
- Those candidates who does not have their own Pukka house, are eligible for this scheme.
- Those citizens who lice in Kuccha house will get benefited from this beneficial yojana.
- And to get this help by the government, applicants must belong to EWS, Economically Wealer Section.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Address proof
- Identification proof
- BPL certificate
- EWS certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
Application Procedure Under Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Those candidates who haven’t applied for this scheme yet, must go to the Official Website of the yojana.
- And after reaching the webpage, find the Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana link, click on it and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the application form will appear.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary details on it, and upload the scanned documents also.
- Now verify the given details and then submit the application form.
Procedure to Check Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- Applied candidates who are willing to check the list, go to the Official Website.
- And then, you have to click on Beneficiary List option and continue.
- After tapping on that link, the other page will appear with 4 options.
- Choose as you want, and fill the asked details on it, such as
- District name
- Block name
- Panchayat name, and your category (SC/ST)
- And after that tap on submit option.
- The beneficiaries will appear on your screens, bow you can check your names on it.