Kerala PSC Thulasi Login – is launched by the Kerala Public Service Commission. This is an online portal in the favour of unemployed peoples of Kerala. KPSC stands for Kerala PSC Thulasi Login. There are significant number of people in Kerala who meet the conditions for work but still are unable to find a job. The Kerala PSC has launched in the favour of such unemployed who are searching for jobs. Through this platform, all residents of the state have opportunity to find work. The government will be posting numbers of open posts on the official website.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login 2023
This programme is launched by the state government of Kerala. Kerala PSC Thulasi Login is launched for the unemployed people of Kerala. People can get job in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) by simply registering online through the official website of KPSC that is launched by government. If applicant apply in this portal, he will get notifications through Emails and mobile. The candidate will simply need to logging into their account and all the information regarding test dates, application form, eligibility and other info will be sent to the candidate.
Important Upcoming PSC Degree Level Exams in 2023 – Updated!
|Sl.No.||Category No.||Date of exam|
|4.||078/2021||14th June 2023|
|5.||251/2021||17th June 2023|
|6.||653/2021||17th June 2023|
|7.||004/2022||17th June 2023|
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Of Overview
|Name of Article||Kerala PSC Thulasi Login|
|Launched By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Objectives of this portal
- To give eligible candidates various posts in the state government’s departments and services.
- The scheme has launched by the sate Gov. to offer various type of jobs.
- The primary aim is to provide jobs to unemployed people of Kerala state.
Benefits of this portal
This portal provides various other benefits to the candidate like insurance in at competitive rates i.e accident, critical illness, identity and credit protection coverage for employees and their families.
- Candidates must suits to the following eligibility in order to register
- The candidate required to be at least 21 years old.
- The candidate should not exceed 51 years of age at time of application.
- The candidate is require to be graduated or postgraduate from an accredited institution.
A vivid digital picture should be available to the applicant, face centrally focused with shoulders.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport driving license
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Online application/registration procedure
- Firstly, go visit the official website of Kerala PSC 2023 portal.
- In the Registered User Login, registered users may sign in and new users can register for an account.
- Click on the option called “register”.
- New registration will appear on your display.
- Fill it with all the required information like your name, date of birth, caste etc.
- Enter the OTP code for confirmation.
- Create a user ID and set a password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in conclusion.
- Now lastly, click on submit button.