Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023 – Chief minister of Karnataka Shri Siddharamaiya has launch Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme for the students of Karnataka who are graduated or holding a diploma. Students who are graduated and are unemployed will get financial assistance of Rs. 3,000/- and students who are diploma pass will receive 1500 per month. This financial assistance will providing to those who will register for this scheme. Students who haven’t get a jobs within 6 months after graduation and diploma will get benefit from this Yuva Nidhi scheme.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
Congress Government has recently launched this Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023 in the favour of educated unemployed youngsters of Karnataka. Students who pass their graduation or diploma in past years will not be covered under this scheme. Students who are enrolled in current academy 1st year will be provided to this scheme. Students can apply for this scheme in either way, online or offline.
Details of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|Initiated by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (every month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Objectives of this scheme
The main motive of providing this scheme to the unemployed youngsters of Karnataka is that the government will provide financial aid to the unemployed youngsters so that they will not depend on others financially.
Benefits of this scheme
- The unemployed youth of Karnataka will receive monthly unemployment benefits.
- Unemployed graduate will get financial support of Rs. 3,000/- each month.
- Diploma pass youth will get 1500 every month.
- Financial support will be directly placed into their bank accounts.
- It will provide free registration for all the Karnataka government recruitment examination.
- To provide free bus passes to all the students who are preparing for competitive examinations.
- This scheme will help the state in lowering unemployment rate.
- Applicant should be the permanent resident of Karnataka.
- 12th or 10th pass student are not eligible for this scheme.
- The candidate should have done graduation or diploma in order to take advantage of this scheme.
- It is necessary that the Aadhar card are linked to the beneficiaries accounts.
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification documents
- Permanent certificate
- Phone number
- Since the official website has not launched yet candidates need to wait till the website will available.