The government of Karnataka have launched a new scheme called Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme. Under this scheme the residents who wish to visit Varanasi temple, government will provide financial assistance. The government will be providing subsidy of Rs. 5,000. The scheme is offering Rs. 30,000 subsidy pilgrims cash assistance of Rs. 5,000 each to take up a pilgrimage to the Kashi Vishwanath temple. This scheme can be used once in a lifetime.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023
Karnataka state government has introduced the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme. Under this scheme government is providing financial support for the travel to Varanasi temple of Rs. 5,000 to pilgrims so that the poor people who find it difficult due to economic conditions. 30,000 pilgrims will get benefits from the subsidy of Rs. 5,000 to visit Varanasi temple. After June pilgrim will be allowed to apply for this scheme. There are two official website,
- Official Website Name: Hindu Religious Institutions And Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in”.
- Official website Name: Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”.
Details of Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023
|The title of the Plan/ Scheme||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|launched by||Karnataka government|
|Objective/ Aim||To offer financial support to pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|The Official Internet Site||Available Soon|
Objective of Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme 2023
Government of Karnataka aims to provide subsidy of Rs. 5,000 to pilgrims who wish to visit the Varanasi temple. Near 30,000 pilgrim are going to be benefited from this scheme. It is a long journey to travel Karnataka to Varanasi and financially it is costly to the point most people cannot afford to travel and from the help of this scheme people of Karnataka will be able to visit Varanasi temple.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Benefits
- Kashi yatra scheme offers the subsidy of Rs. 5,000 to pilgrims.
- This project cost of Rs.7 crore in the year of 2023.
- Government is supporting and encouraging pilgrims through this scheme.
- The applicant must be from Karnataka.
- Applicant is required to be 18+.
- Previous subsidy recipients aren’t eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID
- Phone number
- Bank account info
- Covid Vaccine Certificate plus latest covid negative report
- Permanent resident certificate
- Age proof
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Kasi visit Govt. Subsidy” given on the right side. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to click on the option “Don’t have an account? Register Here” given at the bottom. After this a new page will open on your screen.
- Now you have to link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application by entering your Aadhaar number details on this new window.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Next”. Now your DigiLocker account will be linked to the Seva Sindhu account and you will be successfully registered after completing your identification process.
- Now you will receive your username and password. After this, you have to login by entering the details of your login credentials, such as:- Username and Password.
- After that you have to complete the necessary steps to fully register yourself under Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 by filling Form 2.