Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023:- The Janasevaka scheme has been made available to all residents of Karnataka by the state government. Citizens will receive all required services at their doorsteps due to this scheme. You may submit the application for the services online so you don’t need to go anywhere. The state’s whole area should be covered by this scheme according to the administration. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and how to book a slot.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The Jana Sevaka scheme was started by the Karnataka government to give individuals access to government services at their doorsteps. Through the services offered by this official portal, people may also apply for various forms of identity verification and their requests for government assistance will be sent right to their homes. Calling the contact center number or utilizing the official website set up by the government both make it simple for citizens to reserve their spots.
The mobile application is available on the official website and allows users to apply for services there as well. The COVID-19 period in which citizens were unable to access services owing to the lockdown occurring in the Karnataka state was covered by the COVID-19 period which was put into place by the honorable Chief Minister of the Karnataka state beginning on 2 March 2019. The scheme worked and it is currently still aiding the general public.
Overview of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of State|
|Objective||Provide all necessary Services|
Objective of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
The major goal of creating this scheme is to deliver all required services to every state citizen. Thus they won’t have to travel to a government location to reserve a time slot for the services offered by the government. Through this scheme all people’s lives will be very simple and it will ensure that all service requests are promptly fulfilled.
Benefits of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
Below are a few benefits of this scheme:
- Citizens will be able to visit the relevant authorities who will assist them in applying for the various assistance programs.
- The complaint of a specific citizen will be delivered by employees at official government offices to the relevant authorities, after which the services will be provided.
- Additionally, a list of services is made available to the public so that people may select the one they want and apply for it without having to worry about going to a government office.
- Additionally, people may apply for various services without worrying about the time and money they would have to waste.
- By accessing the official website, you can simply check the progress of your application as well as the information linked to your slot.
Eligibility of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
Below are a few eligibility criteria of this scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
Required Documents of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
Below are a few required documents of this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Karnataka Janasevaka List of Services
- Health and Family Welfare
- Food and Civil Supply
- Karnataka Building and other construction workers welfare board
- Directorate of Economic and Statics
- Karnataka State Police
- Dept for the Empowerment of the Department of Differently abled and senior citizens.
How Do I Book a Slot for Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Book Slot option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your name, mobile number, district and service.
- The next step is to find the list of documents, verify the time slot and book a spot in accordance with the time slot.
- The amount for the specific plan is listed on that page after that payment.
- Click on the GET OTP option.
- Enter the received OTP.
- By doing this, you’ll be able to successfully reserve a spot for the scheme.
How to Schedule a Slot through a Call Centre
- You have to call a toll free number 08044554455 and request a specific service to schedule a time slot over the phone.
- The contact center agent will then discuss the service you want to book a time slot for with you and provide you information about the costs, required documents and other important details.
- A time slot will be set aside for you when you confirm the reservation.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- When providing the requested service, you must offer it to the public service.
- The public worker will provide you guidance on how to finish the service application after visiting your house and exchanging the OTP.
- After that, the government worker will upload all the documents required for the service you choose and take payment for the scheme.
- Now you will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number once the process is finished.
- Once the application has been processed by the appropriate authorities the people will get the certificate or license at their residences.
- When the procedure is complete, the residents are required to fill a feedback form for any changes to the government service.
How to Book a Slot using a Mobile App
- You can also book spaces through a mobile application.
- First you have to download the application from Android or Apple Play.
- Login and select jana sevaka from the mobile app.
- You can browse the services offered by the app and select the service you want.
- After you have selected the service and all the information, charges, documents and other details have been shown to you, click the confirm button.
- Once you’ve made your selection, a list of available time slots will appear, choose any that interest and reserve it.
- An OTP will be sent to your registration mobile number after you book the slot
- Youhave to share the OTP when the service is delivered.
- Your home will be visited by Jana Sevak at the scheduled time and day.
- Following your sharing of the OTP that was delivered to your phone number at the time of their visit, they will assist you in completing the form and submitting the required documents.
- Jana Sevak will handle both the service fee and the department cost.
- The citizens will get an SMS acknowledgement on their registered mobile number.
- After the appropriate authority has completed your application you will get the certificate, NOC, authorization or license at your home.
- In order to improve future service delivery procedures views will be requested once the service is complete.