JK EPM Portal 2023 – JK Employees Performance Monitoring portal 2023 is initiated by the government of Jammu and Kashmir. As the name suggest, in this portal the working performance of employee will be measured and monitoring. This portal records the monthly taskwork of the users. This will help the government to look into the work of the staff of Jammu & Kashmir. J&K government employees can register in this portal with help of the website created by the government, applying online. In addition the candidate must obtain SANDS mobile application from the Google play store. In present, the JK EPM portal is hosted at the NIC Mini data Centre in Jammu.
JK EPM Portal 2023
Government of Jammu & Kashmir has recently introduced this new portal called JK Employees Performance Monitoring 2023 (JK EPM Portal ) The government of J&K will be able to look how well the employees of Jammu & Kashmir do their work. The portal was launched on 5th February by the by Chief Secretary Arun Kumar Mehta. In this portal every employee will need to summit information on 7th date of every month. Also, only people who work for or are officers of the Jammu & Kashmir government state can use this portal.
JK EPM Portal Highlights
|Name of Portal||JK EPM Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Secretary of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Objective||Keep track of Govt. workers|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees of J&K state only|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
Objectives Of JK EPM Portal
The primary reason of J&K Government for installing the SANDS application is to find out how well their employees are doing their job. The portals online and is effective.
Color Coding Used in EMP Portal
|Red||The reports have not been submitted by the subordinates|
|Green||The reports have got submitted successfully|
|Blue||The reports have got submitted as we all reviewed/ graded by the authority.|
Advantages such as:
- Employees complains will be handle in this portal.
- The platform facilitate the performance of the state employees.
- Helps to track government’s employees.
- The portal is online and is effective.
- Applicant must suits to the following criteria:
- User must be the resident of Jammu &Kashmir.
- User must be government employee.
- Some of the documents are required for registering in this portal:
- CPIS ID
- Mobile number
JK EPM Portal 2023 Online Apply Procedure
- Go to the official website of the EPM scheme.
- Go to the “Access to EPM portal” section.
- Login page will appear on your screen, click on new registration option.
- A registration page will appear.
- Enter your CPIS ID.
- The form will appear on your device.
- Enter details and set a password.
- Candidate should also enter the CPIS ID of their reporting officer.
- Use CPIS no. to login next.