Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme:- has launched by the government of Gujarat for students studying in 9th to 12th standard. This scheme is known as the name suggest government will be providing electric vehicles under this Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023.Electric vehicles will be providing free of cost without any payment peoples can own a vehicle. Students living in Gujarat can take advantage of online application. Apart from this lot of benefits also will be provided. Any E-scooter buyer in Gujarat state will get subsidies on price.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023
CM of Gujarat Vijay Rupani has introduced this so called Under this scheme subsidy will be given on electric two wheeler and three wheeler vehicles. It will make it easy for students to purchase vehicles for them. Beneficiary will get Rs. 48,000 from the government of Gujarat on purchasing any electric rickshaw and Rs. 12,000 will be given to students for purchasing an electric scooter.
Details Of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
|Name||Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Benefits||Providing two-wheelers to the student|
|Objective||Helping the students to overcome any problem|
|Official site||Available Soon|
Objectives of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023
The government of Gujarat aims to provide subsidy on buying vehicles across the state. Government will give Rs. 48,000 as subsidy to each applicant for buying an electric rickshaw. Students will be given Rs. 12,000 for purchasing an electric scooter. Under Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 10,000 vehicles will be provided. Any student who is studying in 9th to 12th standard can buy vehicles using this subsidy.
Benefits of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- 50% subsidy on the purchase of electric or battery powered two wheelers or three wheelers.
- Rs. 48,000 will be given as subsidy on the purchase of an electric rickshaw.
- Rs. 12,000 will be given to students studying in Gujarat as subsidy on the purchase of an electric scooter.
- The amount of money will be the huge help for students for buying vehicles for themselves.
- S J Haider stated that the plan will be taken forward contingent upon the reaction.
- The applicant must be the permanent residents of Gujarat.
- All the students who are studying in 9th to 12th standard are eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Passport sized photo
- Phone number
- Bank accounts info
Online registration procedure for Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- Firstly, go visit the official website of the Gujarat electric e-vehicle scheme.
- Homepage will appear on your display.
- On this page, you are required to click on apply online.
- Application form will appear on your device.
- Enter all the required information such as your name, date of birth, education qualification etc.
- Upload all your required documents.
- Now lastly, click on submit button.
- Your application is done successfully.