Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana – The chief minister of Telangana Mr. Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao has recently unveiled the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023 on Thursday. To avail affordable housing to the poor women of Telangana. The aim of this scheme is to provide Rs. 3 lakh aid to the poor women to build their own houses on their land from next month. On the other hand, the tribal people will also be benefited from this scheme, under this scheme 4 lakh acres of ‘Podu’ land will be distributed to 1.5 lakh tribals from June 24th.
The government will expend Rs. 12,000 crore for the implementation of this scheme for the construction of houses. Rs.4,12 crores has been approved for the construction of 1,000,000 houses. The government will distribute an amount of financial help to the women of the families to build their houses. The poor tribes will be facilitate from 4 lakh acres of podu land.
About Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023
The government of Telangana has launched a new scheme in the favour of Dalit women by offering them financial help of Rs. 3 lakh to build their own houses that suits their needs. This scheme is named as Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana. Its motive is to avail housing for poor women of Telangana who belongs from Dalit families, to build their own homes. The aim of the government is to build 4 lakh houses. Under this program, only women recipients would permit to buy a house. The government will provide one time grant of Rs. 3 lakh for the construction of a house in addition all the necessary elements. Candidates may register online to be benefited from this scheme.
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Name of Scheme||Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023|
|Objective||To offer some amount of financial assistance for making home|
|Benefits||Rs. 3 lakh|
|Eligibility Criteria||Womens of Dalit society of Telangana|
|No. of houses Built||4 lakh homes|
|Official Website||Telangana Government|
Objective Of Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The motive of Gruha Lakshmi scheme Telangana is to provide financial help to the women who belongs to tribal society. Financial assistance will be given under this plan so that the given amount could be use to build their own homes. One time payment of Rs. 3 lakh loan will be given to the women in family to build a house with all the necessary elements. The money will be directly deposited in their accounts in three phases under Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. To offer some amount of financial assistance for making home will begin next month. Number of houses built is set to the 4 lakh.
Benefits Of This Scheme
The benefits of this scheme as follows:
- The government of Telangana has lauched the so-called Gruha Lakshmi Scheme in the favour of women who comes from tribal society.
- This scheme is for the poor people of Telangana.
- The government of Telangana posses the budget of Rs. 12 crores.
- Only women are allowed to purchase properties under this plan.
- Amount of 3 lakh rupee will be deposit right into their accounts over the course of three installments.
- 4 lakhs home construction in Telangana is the motive of the government.
- The applicant must suit the following requirements in order to be eligible for this scheme:
- Women of Dalit society of Telangana.
- The applicant must be the permanent resident of Telangana.
- Beneficiary of this program is the family women.
- Candidate is required to be the member of the Dalit Bandhu program.
Some of the documents needed for this scheme:
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport-sized photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- First, you will need to go to the official website of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi scheme.
- Now click on the link of Gruha Lakshmi scheme apply online.
- The form will be displayed on your device.
- Fill out the form with all the required details.
- Upload your documents.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now wait for the application status released by the government.
- When the government launched the beneficiary list you can easily check your name in the list by login into this portal.
- Note: The official website of this scheme or date of registration has been not released yet.
If you have any queries regarding the scheme, then wait for the launch of the official website.