Food Odisha Farmer Registration:- Odisha government have launched a scheme in the favour of farmer of the state called Odisha Farmer Registration. This scheme will help all the farmers to sell their product at a minimum support price. Farmers can submit their applications to the authorities and sell their Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support price. If the registration process get completed, farmer who have registered can check the Food Odisha Farmer Registration Status plus can check the report. The Food Odisha Farmer Registration Token List is for farmer which helps farmers to get a token for selling their crops at a suitable price. This article will uncover all the details related to this Food Odisha Farmer Registration scheme.
Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023
The government of Odisha has initiated Odisha Farmer Registration for all the farmers of the state to help them and ease it for them to sell their Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support. As the government of the odisha has launched various successful schemes for the farmers of Odisha to give them financial support and give them benefits. For this scheme the registration process can be done through online or offline. You can simply visit this portal’s official website and look for the form. Government can always track all the farmers who have market surplus to start procurement.
The Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, government Odisha government has invited applications for Odisha Farmer Registration 2023. Registration process can be done at any nearest PACS,LAMPCSWSHG,Pani Panchayat etc. these committees will process further all your the details submitted by the farmers which includes your name, personal details land details, bank details, etc. your this information will be used for food supply. The Consumer Welfare Department will upload on the website through a web-based farmer registration software application.
Objective Of Food Odisha Farmer Registration
The main objective of this Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023 scheme is to create a database of all the farmers of the state who went to sell their crop products at the minimum support price. The procedure of registration of the farmers will help the government so that the odisha government can keep track of all farmers of the commence procurement who have their market surplus. Registered farmers can easily sell their produced crops to the government. All the 30 districts of Odisha will conduct the farmer registration for procurement.
Eligibility Criteria For The Odisha Farmer Registration
- To successfully register as an Odisha farmer, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The application should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Only individuals engaged in farming activities are eligible to complete the registration process.
- The applicant must possess all the necessary documents.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Phone number
- Passport sized photo
- Email ID
- Income certificate
- Ration card
Process to Food Odisha Farmer Registration 2023
To successfully complete the Odisha Farmer Registration, follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website Odisha Farmer Registration page at
- Secondly, In the top bar click on the download button.
- Take a printout of the registration form.
- Now give all the necessary details such as name, phone number, Email ID, etc. in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents with this form.
- Now lastly, you just need to submit this registration form to the nearest PACS\LAMPCSWSHG\Pani Panchayat, etc.
Check the status of food Odisha Farmer Registration
Follow these steps to check your Odisha Farmer Registration Status:
- Visit the official website of the food supplies and comsumer welfare department of Odisha.
- On the homepage, look for the “know Farmer Registration Status” button.
- Now, select the KMS tear, Season, District, Block, Society, Gram Panchayat, Village, etc on the new page.
- Fill in the farmer’s name in the provided form.
- Finally, click on the show button. Your registration status will be displayed on the screen.
Farmer Registration Token List 2023
- Visit the Food Odisha portal’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on farmer registration status report button.
- Select your year, district, block, society, etc.
- Lastly, click on show button.
Food Odisha Login on portal
- Open the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, click on the login button.
- Fill your user ID with password in the login portion.
- Click on the sign-in button that would be given below.
- Now you have successfully logged in.