Chatra Protsahan Yojana Apply Online | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Online Registration | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Selection Procedure
Recently the government of India has initiated the latest scheme for students who are poor and unable to pay their tuition fees which is very important for every student. As we all know education is a foundation of socio-economic development, so in order to secure their future the government has initiated so many scheme programs, and here is another one. Through reading this whole article you will get all the important mandatory details about this Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 which include benefits, eligibility criteria, application procedure, required documents list, and many more.
Odisha ChatraProtsahan Yojana 2023
ChatraProtsahan Yojana 2023 is an initiative created by the Government of India to encourage students to pursue higher education. The program aims to provide financial assistance to students who belong to the economically disadvantaged (EWS) strata of society and face financial limitations in pursuing higher education. This yojana is an extension of the previous year’s program introduced in 2022. The program provides financial aid to deserving students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees at recognized institutions in India.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
Overview Details of ChatraProtsaham Yojana
|Name Of The Scheme||Odisha ChatraProtsahan Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Objective||To Provide free coaching facilities|
|Number Of Beneficiaries||320|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Objective of ChatraProtsaham Yojana 2023
The goal of this scheme is to provide financial support to students from economically weaker sections (EWS) who are facing financial constraints in pursuing higher education. The program aims to encourage and support deserving students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses at recognized institutions in India.
Benefits of Chatra Protsaham Yojana
- Under this scheme, eligible students will receive financial assistance to cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees
- Books and stationery
- Accommodation and food expenses (for students who are living away from their homes)
- Travel expenses (for students who are living away from their homes)
- And also, the financial assistance provided under the scheme will be up to Rs. 50,000 per year for undergraduate students and Rs. 75,000 per year for postgraduate students.
Features of ChatraProtsaham Yojana
- Financial Assistance: this yojana will provide financial assistance of up to Rs. 50,000 per annum for undergraduate students and up to Rs. 75,000 per annum for postgraduate students.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scheme, students must belong to economically weaker sections of society, must have scored at least 60% in the previous qualifying examination, and must be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course in a recognized institution in India.
- Application Process: The application process for the scheme is online, and interested students can apply through the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The application form will be available on the website from the date of the official notification.
- Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on merit and financial need. The final selection will be done through a screening process, and the selected candidates will be informed through email or SMS.
- The student must be a resident of India.
- The student must belong to an economically weaker section (EWS) of society.
- The student must be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate course in a recognized institution in India.
- The student must have scored at least 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- The family income of the student should not exceed Rs. 8 lacks per annum.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Proof of residence
- Previous academic records
Application Registration Procedure Under ChatraProtsaham Yojana 2023
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Human Resource Development to apply for the scheme.
- All the students need to register on the website by providing their name, email ID, and mobile number.
- After registration, students need to fill in the application form with their personal details, academic details, and other relevant information.
- Students need to upload the required documents, including an Aadhaar card, bank account details, income certificate, and proof of residence.
- After filling in all the details and uploading the documents, students need to submit the application form.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a screening process based on merit and financial need. The selected candidates will be informed through email or SMS.