Government of Karnataka has launched a new so-called Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka 2023. The motive of the government is to give financial aid to the female children of Karnataka under this programme. This will raise the status of girl child particularly in the society, as well as promote the birth of baby girl in below the poverty line (BPL) families, because in India raising a girl child can lead to the significant concern among economically weak families due to the expense of marriage, living expenses and so on . The payment from this support will be made through legal guardians like parents older siblings and so forth, who fulfill the certain requirements.
Moreover this programme is provided with the other benefits which are discussed below in the article An official website named as blashmi.kar.nic.in is created by the Karnataka government so the residents can apply online by downloading the Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka registration form from this official website.
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka 2023
The government of Karnataka has unveiled the scheme named as Bhagya Laxmi 2023. The Bhagya Laxmi scheme is for the girl child in Karnataka. The girls will get financial aid through this scheme. In this scheme financial assistance is provided to girls through mother, father or legal guardian. This scheme is available for two girls of a BPL family. Annual scholarship will be given of Rs.300 to Rs. 1,000.
Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name||Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka|
|Introduced by||Karnataka government|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to the female child|
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Karnataka Objective
Motives of Bhagya Laxmi scheme:
- To encourage BPL families (families below the poverty line) to have girls.
- To provide financial assistance to girl child through mother, father so forth.
- To improve status of girls in the society.
- To improve their position within the family.
- Benefits of Bhagya Laxmi scheme
- Here are benefits of this programme:
- It will encourage the girl birth in poor families who are under the poverty line.
- After the girl meet the eligibility of this scheme, Bhagya Laxmi Yojna will from her financial assistance through her parents.
- The recipient will get Rs. 34,751 thousands after passing 18 years.
- Parents will get Rs.1 lakh if the beneficiary dies in an accident and 42,500 will be given if beneficiary dies of natural causes.
- Girls who belongs from BPL (below poverty line) will get health insurance of Rs. 25,000 per year.
- This scheme help to improve girls status in society and particularly in families.
- Up until 10th standard the BPL girls will get scholarship from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1,000.
Annual Scholarship Amount for Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Karnataka
|Class/Standard||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|1st to 3rd||Rs.300/- per annum for each class|
|4th||Rs. 500/- per annum for each class|
|5th||Rs. 600/- per annum for each class|
|6th-7th||Rs. 700/- per annum for each class|
|8th||Rs. 800/- per annum for each class|
|9th to 10th||Rs. 1000/- per annum for each class|
Candidate must suits to the following criteria:
- The girls birth must be registered after birth within a year.
- The girl must not be engaged in child labor.
- The girl must be born after 31st march 2006 in a BPL family.
- The girl should pass the 8th standard to be eligible for maturity amount.
- To be able get maturity amount girl cannot be married before crossing 18 years of age.
- Immunization should have take place in health department’s programme.
- Age proof
- Proof of address
- BPL card of family
- Proof of family income
- Downloaded or offline form of Bhagya Laxmi scheme
- Bank details of the applicant (minor account)
Online Registration Procedure For Bhagya Laxmi scheme Karnataka 2023
- Go to the official website of Bhagya Laxmi scheme Karnataka.
- Home page will appear on your device.
- You need to click on application form link.
- The PDF of application form will display.
- Now, fill the form with required details.
- And lastly, click on “submit” option.