The West Bengal Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme (WBBCCS) has been launched by the State Government of West Bengal to provide support to business owners and entrepreneurs within the state. This initiative aims to offer financial assistance and resources to help them thrive. This article provides comprehensive details on applying for the WB BCCS, including eligibility criteria, methods to apply online and offline, downloading application forms, checking application status, and other relevant information pertaining to the scheme.
West Bengal Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme
On April 1, 2023, the West Bengal government inaugurated the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme with the intention of extending financial support to the residents of the state. This initiative’s primary objective is to furnish eligible recipients with a credit card, granting them access to loans for diverse objectives. These encompass commencing new enterprises, amplifying existing ventures, or fulfilling any other monetary necessities they might have.
WB Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme (BCCS) – In a Nutshell
|Name of the Scheme||Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme (BCCS)|
|Under||Department of MSME&T|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs / Business Owners|
|Type of Benefit||Loan up to Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Scheme Launch Date||1 April 2023|
- To be eligible to apply for the Bhabishyat Credit Card Scheme, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The individual should have been residing in the state of West Bengal for the last 10 years.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 45 years.
- Only one person per family is eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Photo identity proof
- Proof of Residence
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Detailed Project Report
- Passport Size Photograph
- Applicant Signature
Online apply for the Bhabishyat Credit Card
- Firstly, go to the official website of the scheme at www.bccs.wb.gov.in.
- Once on the homepage, locate and click on the Login button situated at the top.
- After clicking on Login you’ll see a Click Here to Register link. Click on this link to access the user registration input form.
- On the user registration form, provide your details including Name, Email ID, and Mobile Number. After filling in the required information, click on the Register button.
- You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on the mobile number you provided during registration. Enter this OTP to verify your mobile number and complete the registration process.