awas plus list 2020-21/2021-22/2022-23/2023-24 west bengal/mp/jharkhand/jammu and kashmir/up/bihar/odisha/maharashtra | आवास प्लस योजना लिस्ट | awas plus.nic.in login |awas plus id|awas plus 2023 list
The Prime Minister of India have announced a latest initiation which is known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojan, in which those people in India who does not have their own houses will get financial aid from the government to build their own house. Under this beneficial yojana, those people who live in slum area and those who live in kuccha house will get benefited from this yojana. As per the sources huge number of applicants have registered themselves under this scheme, and now the government have launched the Awas Plus Beneficiary Yojana List, Status. in this article we will provide you all the important aspects regarding this scheme, such as eligibility criteria, process to check beneficiary list, and many more mandatory details are available in this blog, kindly read it till the end.
Awas Plus List 2023
The authorities of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, have released the beneficiary list for the citizens who have made a registration under this yojana to get benefited. With the implementation of this initiation the department of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs have completed their construction work, to provide housing facilities to all the homeless people and poor people of our country. candidates who want to check their name on the list so go to the official website and check the Awas Yojana List which is now officially available for all the registered candidates.
Overview Details of Awas Plus Yojana List 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|Started By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||22th June, 2015|
|Scheme Purpose||Housing For All|
|Official Website||Given below|
Objective of PM Awas Yojana
The main aim of this beneficial scheme was to provide pucca house to all the citizens of India who use to live in slum areas and those who are poor and they do not have much assistance to buy a house for their families. So, keeping this situation in mind the government of India, have created this scheme with the help of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, in which assistance aid will be given to all of them so they can build their own pucca house. The government have also launched the beneficiary list for them who have registered under this yojana, kindly visit the website and get the list.
About Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was basically launched in 2015, by the government of India, to provide housing facilities to all the poor people of the country. with the implementation of this scheme, the target was set to provide 20 million pucca house to all the needy people of the state. Because we all know that, in India there are so many states where 70% people does not have their own house, they live in rent and half of them live in slum areas, so keeping this in mind the government have initiated this scheme, which is now extended till 2024. These facilities will be given to urban areas poor people, and with the help of this candidates will be able to buy a house for themselves.
Eligibility Criteria of Awas Plus Yojana List
- Those candidates who wants to get benefited from this scheme should be the residence of India.
- Applicants age should be 18 years, to get benefited from this yojana.
- Most important aspect that applicants should not have any pucca house, if they had then they will not be able to get benefited.
- Any kind of property should not have any property, if so, they will not get the benefits from this scheme.
- And the annual income of the candidates should be less than 3 lakhs.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- With the implementation of this scheme, those poor people who live in rehab slum areas will get benefited.
- This yojana is basically initiated for weaker section people, in which affordable pucca house will be provided by the government.
Beneficiaries Under PMAY Scheme
- These are the list of beneficiaries who will get benefited from this scheme:
- (MIG I) Middel Income Groups annual family income should be between 6 to 12 lakhs.
- (MIG II) Middle Income Group II, the family annual income must be between 12 to 18 lakhs.
- (LIGs) Low Income Group annual income of the family must be between 3 to 6 lakhs.
- (EWS) Economically Weaker Section annual income should not be more than 3 lakhs.
Category Wise List of PMAY Subsidy
|Borrower Category||Subsidy Amount|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Rs. 2.20 Lakh Per Applicant|
|LIG (Low-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.67 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 1 (Middle-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.35 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 2||Rs. 2.30 Lakh Per Applicant|
Eligibility Parameters of PMAY Scheme
|Particulars||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Total household income||Upto Rs 3 Lakhs||Rs 3 -6 Lakhs||Rs 6 -12 Lakhs||Rs 12 -18 Lakhs|
|Max loan tenure||20 years||20 years||20 years||20 years|
|Max dwelling unit carpet area||30 sq. m.||60 sq. m.||160 sq. m.||200 sq. m.|
|Max loan amount allowed for subsidy||Rs 6 Lakhs||Rs 6 Lakhs||Rs 9 Lakhs||Rs 12 Lakhs|
|Net present value (NPV) calculation of interest subsidy (%)||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%||9.00%|
|Max. interest subsidy amount||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,67,280||Rs 2,35,068||Rs 2,30,156|
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- EWS/LIG Income Certificate
- Income Certificate
- MNREGA Number
- Nationality Identification Proof
Procedure to Check Awas Plus Beneficiary Yojana List
- Those registered candidates who wants to check the beneficiary list are required to visit the Official Website of the PMAY.
- And then, find the Awas Plus Family Member Details, click on it and continue.
- After that, you have to provide your 9 number Awas Plus ID, and choose your state, and continue.
- After this process again you have to click on Awas plus Family Member List option.
- And after tapping on that link the beneficiary list will open on your screen, now you can check details in there.