In accordance with the Ministry of Education’s directives, the Arunachal Pradesh Government has unveiled another programme called the Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme.This programme was started in 2013 or 2014 and its goal is to motivate students to pursue higher education. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
The State of Arunachal Pradesh has started a programme under the Ministry of Education. Only females are eligible for this programme, which will assist female students with modest incomes by providing financial aid so they may continue their education. The young girl would receive Rs 10,000 through this programme after completing the fifth grade. The scheme’s principal goal is to give financial aid to girls whose studies have been hampered by their familie’s reduced finances. The student will be able to withdraw the entire amount after completing her 12th grade coursework. The objective of this effort is to assist female students in Arunachal Pradesh who are enrolled in school in improving their academic standing and securing their futures.
Overview Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|Objective||Encouraging female students|
Objective for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
Educating females and enhancing the educational system in Arunachal Pradesh are the program’s key goals. Additionally, in an effort to reduce the dropout rates from elementary and secondary schools the girls are being pushed to attend their existing institutions of learning more regularly. This is carried out off screen.
Benefits for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
- The benefits for this scheme given below:
- The Vidya Scheme for Girl Students helps female students by offering one-time support.
- If girls apply for this programme, they would each get Rs 10,000.
- The funds will be transferred straight through a bank account.
- The scholarship, which is provided on interest, can be withdrawn after the girl completes high school.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
- The eligibility criteria for this scheme given below:
- Female AP State permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are accepted from girls who have finished the fifth grade or above.
- Girls must be single.
- Only ladies who haven’t finished fifth grade aren’t allowed.
Required Documents for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
- The documents needed for this scheme given below:
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Details
- 5th Passing Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Vidya Scheme 2023
The scheme doesn’t have a set application procedure. On the basis of the beneficiaries chosen from the school, a beneficiary list will be created and given to the appropriate authorities. The money will be given to chosen recipients.